Quality dental care for all, as part of the local community
Your First Visit
When you first visit our practice for your ‘new patient’ examination, you will be greeted by our friendly and professional reception team, who will ask you to complete the required forms, including a medical history form. You will then be invited into the surgery by one of our dental nurses, and the dentist will introduce themselves.
At your dental examination we will:
- Examine your mouth for signs of dental disease such as tooth decay or gum disease. We will also do a full examination on the soft and hard tissues of the mouth for signs of abnormalities.
- Take any relevant x-rays that may be needed to aid in diagnosis and treatment planning.
- Discuss our findings and the treatment options available to you.
- Download our Medical History Form
- We will ensure that you receive high quality treatment.
- We will continually train and develop our dentists and nurses so that we always offer the highest quality dental care.
- We will use the latest techniques and best materials available.
- We will be compliant with all cross infection guidelines.
- We will listen and endeavour to respond quickly and efficiently to any concerns you may have regarding your dental treatment.
In return we ask you that:
- Attend your appointments on-time.
- Pay for your treatments as requested.
- Talk to us, we value your feedback and comments.
- Please give us 24 hours notice if, for any reason you need to cancel your appointment.
- Help us to expand our practice by recommending us to your family and friends.
Medical History Form
You will need to attend your appointment each time your dentist recommends. This can vary depending on your dental fitness, but is generally every 6 months. We will send you a text, email or letter depending on your contact preference.
All dental treatments are different, and the appointment length varies accordingly. You initial examination should last around 15 – 20 minutes.
If for any reason you are unable to keep your dental appointment, then we request that you call the practice reception and inform us at your earliest convenience. We request a minimum of 24 hours notice for cancellations so that we may be able to offer your appointment time to another patient.
Yes, we run an oral health clinic in the practice. You can book an appointment for this in this usual manner, if you are a registered patient here. We also sell a wide range of oral health products which you can purchase at the reception.
No, unfortunately not. We have 7 surgeries all on the 1st floor.